Block Time for Development
Chanage How You Manage Change
Featuring L. Bonita Patterson
- Take a self-assessment to identify your strengths and weaknesses. Explain foundational aspects of change management and the critical role managers play in the change process.
- Apply a practical framework for processing the many changes that impact you and your team.
- Recognize resistance to change and the tools available to help address that resistance.
Learning method: Role Play Simulation
- Take a self-assessment to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Define negotiation and know when you are in a negotiation situation.
- Practice using the Five Disciplines of The Crestcom Negotiation Model.